It is important to maintain the cleaning of any ductwork, ventilation and air systems in the building your company uses.
This is paramount to the health and safety of your employees.
Ventilation System Cleaning in Bolton and Across the UK
For industrial and commercial businesses, one of the major things required for the health and safety of their employees and clients is regular maintenance of their work buildings and it’s systems. As unmaintained duct can cause poor indoor air quality leading to respiratory issues.
Neglected ducts can produce bacteria, mold, fungi and allergens. This can result in sinus problem, allergies and infections in your employees, ultimately leading to more sick leave and reduced work performance.
The success of a business totally depends on the workforce, so it makes sense to keep your employees healthy and happy, including providing them with the clean air quality they deserve. Maintain your commercial and industrial properties ventilation systems through the best and professional service of industry experts such as ACSUK in the UK.
We are known for excellent ventilation system cleaning services as well as our friendly and positive attitude. Our team are dedicated to providing clean, healthy, fresh air throughout your property! The services that are being offered by our professionals include commercial cleaning, industrial cleaning, kitchen extraction cleaning, ductwork cleaning, kitchen deep cleaning, cleaning audits and risk assessments.
All our services ensure 100% satisfaction, so you don’t have to worry about the quality of air knowing your commercial or industrial property is in good hands. Call us for a no-obligation quotation today! Our head office is based in Westhoughton, Bolton however our dedicated team are able to travel across the North West and the majority of the UK.
Benefits of Ventilation Cleaning
Poor ventilation can be dangerous to your employees, but fresh air is very important to help us function with energy and concentration. Here we have listed the benefits of ventilation system cleaning:
- Regular ventilation system cleaning eliminates the chances of computers and machinery damage
- A dirty ventilation system can cause an allergic reaction, and regular ventilation system maintenance creates a cleaner, allergen-free living environment.
- Unpleasant odour in a professional environment is not acceptable. Constantly breathing poor quality air for long hours can be distracting and can also lead to headaches.
- A clean ventilation system controls condensation and reduces the risk of mold and mildew growth.
- A heavy build-up of grime and dirt can restrict the airflow and decrease the efficiency level of a system. Which means to keep your workspace cool ventilation system have to work harder.
If you still have any questions or want to know more about our ventilation system cleaning services in detail, feel free to call us on 01942 859116.
Over time the dust in your ductwork and air systems harbour microbial growth and contaminants, creating air pollution in your workplace. It is a legal requirement to ensure your workplace meets health and safety regulations, including regular inspections of your ductwork and system systems and the removal and cleaning of dust and contaminants when required.
- Schedule routine inspections of ductwork and air systems to be visually inspected at regular intervals using our specialist Tegras equipment.
- Perform regular maintenance on HVAC systems and schedule filter changes, coil cleaning and other components.
- Schedule regular cleaning of your ductwork and air systems.
- Seal ductwork during building renovation to prevent dust entering the HVAC system.
We will also identify if you have any contaminated ductwork or air system, such as moisture and water.
Regulations including the Workplace (Health & Welfare) Regulation 5 imposes a duty to clean mechanical ventilations systems as a duty of care from the employer. Regulation 3 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 imposes a duty to conduct a risk assessment of the risks associated with ventilation systems. EC directives incorporated into the above legislation require that ventilation systems are properly cleaned and tested by a professional contractor.